- How do you prepare for a video interview? Check out MoneyCrashers.com to find out.
- Being tech savvy makes you valuable to many employers. Learn about three great ways you can earn money in college with your tech knowledge.
- If you’re starting a business, you’ll need to hire the right employees. Read this article from The Wall Street Journal to learn how to hire the right employees from the start.
- After posting a gig, you’ll likely have to choose between qualified candidates. Learn how to differentiate between candidates with these helpful tips from Managerwise.com.
- Recruiters often take into account what you post on social networking sites. What you put online can factor into whether you get hired, so be careful if you’re applying for jobs.
Let MyNextGig.com simplify the process. Sign up as an employer or employee and you'll gain access to tons of great ways to find the right job or candidate. For more information, give us a call at (888) 481-8330.