Last updated 11 months ago
The process of hiring can be expensive, time consuming, and exhausting if you take the wrong approach. Your business can’t afford to spend countless hours scouring every corner of the job market to find the perfect employee. With MyNextGig.com, the interviewing and hiring process is infinitely easier and astronomically cheaper. For a mere 25 dollars a month, you can use the following tools to find the perfect employee for the job with the right skills and attitude.
- Create a Company Profile: As a business owner, you know that prospective employees are unlikely to line up to work for you if you don’t make the position desirable. By creating a company profile, you’ll be able to showcase why you offer what they want. In turn, you’ll discover the employee you want. Use this tool to show them your brand, philosophy, and culture.
- Create a Gig: After you create your company profile, take the next step and create a gig. At minimum, you will provide a title, location, pay, and hours. However, you can provide much greater detail about what the job entails in order to make it truly appealing. Applicants join MyNextGig.com for the purpose of finding an outstanding opportunity that matches their personality and work ethic. By showcasing your company and available positions, you’ll appeal to a number of qualified candidates.
- View Applicants: Once you’ve posted a gig, you won’t have to wait long to receive applicants. You can sort through the applicants using the “I want to” bar or your dashboard. This enables you to view every applicant for the gig you post. You can click on certain applicants to view their full digital applications, score them, and rank them. Instead of shuffling through paper after paper, use this easy and efficient method for finding the right employee.
Finding your business’ next team player is easy with MyNextGig.com. Create your company profile, create a gig, and easily view all the qualified applicants. Call us today at (888) 481-8330 to learn more about how we provide the perfect medium for finding the ideal employee.
Last updated 11 months ago
An applicant that impresses you on paper may not wow you in person, which is why interviews are such an integral part of the hiring process. To cast your net across the widest pool of applicants, utilize MyNextGig.com’s video interviewing feature. You may be wondering: How can you prepare to conduct a successful video interview in order to find the most promising job seekers?
- Test Your Video Equipment: A video interview can only be successful with the proper audio and visual equipment. Make sure you know how to use the webcam, microphone, and speakers before conducting an interview. This will help you avoid being disconnected or distracted by fiddling with settings. Set up the camera so that your face is in the center of the screen. Make sure the microphone is close enough to allow the applicant to hear you clearly but not so close that the audio is fuzzy or too loud.
- Ask Relevant Questions: The goal of a video interview is no different than the goal of an in-person interview. You’ll want to ask the right questions to get a sense of whether this person is fit for the job. Prepare fact-based, general, situational, hypothetical, and behavioral questions to get an idea of what the interviewee knows, how he’ll get along with coworkers, and whether his personality meshes with your company’s culture.
- Look for Confidence: While video interviews are becoming more common, chances are many candidates have no experience with them. If a candidate can adapt to the style of a video interview without being fidgety and nervous, odds are he will be able to handle new situations on the job as well. If the interviewee appears comfortable, cool, confident, well spoken, and in control, you may have found a promising applicant.
MyNextGig.com offers employers a low-cost, highly visible platform for finding the right employees. Call us today at (888) 481-8330 to learn how we can make your brand more visible and attractive to prospective employees.
Last updated 11 months ago
This is by far the most innovative user friendly job site I have ever used.
Last updated 12 months ago
Make the most of online job opportunity resources to find the company that needs your skills and abilities today. After exploring these helpful links, get in touch with MyNextGig.com at (888) 481-8330 for additional resume tips.
Last updated 1 year ago
Today’s technological age is making old-school methods of job searching obsolete. This video from MyNextGig.com gives viewers an in-depth look at the newest, most convenient way to look for a new career.
The video begins with an overview of outdated, ineffective job hunting techniques. But what’s the solution? MyNextGig.com’s innovative hiring system is the answer to outmoded applications. Our website gives jobseekers a way to host personalized video resumes. Businesses are able to improve brand awareness and post job profiles for ideal candidates.
Do you want to learn more about MyNextGig.com? Visit our website or call (888) 481-8330 today. Great job opportunities are at your fingertips. We have great help wanted resources for employers too.